Happy Halloween!

Look’s like a quiet Halloween for us this year. Our son just came down with the flu, which thankfully looks like a mild case. So we will stay in, keep cozy and watch a bunch of movies.

Maybe I will squeeze in a little calendar making too 😉 I only have a couple more months to do, then I can look into putting it up for sale. I will probably be selling it through Lulu.com, hopefully by the end of next week.

Here is where I am at so far:

Cover:

January: Haven’t done yet – probably a cozy, interior scene.

February – not sure if this is too plain, and may add more details:

March: Haven’t done yet – want to do something rainy.

April – Still may go and change this one, perhaps add more details:

May:

June: Haven’t done yet.

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:

This is the first time I have tried putting a calendar together, so any thougths/feedback are welcome 🙂

Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone.

10 Comments

1. Sarah says:

First, the calendar is going to be SO stinkin cute!

Second, I like the months where there is a scene of some sort better than the plain ones.

2. thingy says:

Very cute. I think the Mouse could use some cheese.

3. Ruth says:

OH know is it 'the flu'…..hope he feels better soon.
    Just because,I know you feel and I say !! and because I am such a seasonal/theme type girl,can I suggest a basket and eggs to add for April 🙂 I'm sure you'd love to make them 🙂

P.S Love,love,love that painting.

4. Annie says:

what a good idea! i'll check back for when it's for sale!!

5. marie-louise says:

I have just found you and i'm so very
    touch!

6. lyndyloo says:

Yippee where can I get one. It is just too cute!! Well done you.

7. Jennifer says:

I'm looking forward to being able to ask for your calendar for Christmas; it's coming along beautifully! I love how each photo, whether it is a scene or an individual creature, is so evocative of a story — both in some classic ways (I cannot gaze upon Mole without thinking of Wind In the Willows) and in "imagine the storyline yourself" kind of ways. I personally like the mix of photos — individuals and scenes.

8. Patti says:

I love your little creatures and the scenes! I've sewn a few creatures (with homes) in felt and have thought of needle felting as well. I imagined two little mice having a tea party inside an empty tea box. Now that I've seen your absolute perfection, I don't know if I could even begin. Beautiful!

9. Majeak Ann says:

Oh wow, Susan!! they are stunning and beautiful!!! I wish I could be there and sleep with them!

*Congratulations*
    Hugs and love,
    Marjorie Ann

P.S. I have updated blog!

10. Debbie Meyer says:

This is incredibly adorable, Susan!! I can see a book in your future with these little critters. May is my favorite because the little mousie looks like she's having so much fun on the swing. They're all so sweet!! Good work!